What's the difference between sterling silver & stainless steel?
• Silver is not just any other ordinary metal. It is a precious one that is more affordable compared to platinum or gold.
• Sterling silver jewellery tarnishes faster. However, it can also be cleaned easily and can return to its original shine and brightness as if brand new.
• Some intentionally allow their jewellery to tarnish a bit to attain a natural matte and oxidized finish. Doing so further highlights the beauty of the metal.
• If damaged, it can be easily repaired.
Stainless Steel:• Stainless steel jewellery is cheaper than sterling silver jewellery.
• It is not prone to scratches and damages.
• It can be worn every day without having to worry about tarnish. It can easily be cleaned using soap and water.
• An expert jewellery maker can make stainless steel jewellery look precisely like sterling silver jewellery.
• There are instances when stainless steel jewellery triggers an allergic reaction in people.
Unsure of your ring size?
The most accurate way to determine your ring size is to get it measured by a jeweller. So just pop into your local jeweller or jewellery store and get them to tell you your size.
If that's not an option, we've also designed a handy chart you can download and print out to give you a pretty good idea of your size.DOWNLOAD OUR RING SIZE CHART HERE
Please ensure you print it our at 100% size with no scaling options selected.
We cannot stress enough that this chart is just a guide to give you an idea of what your ring size will be. If you are at all unsure about the results you get from this chart please visit your local jeweller for a correct measurement before making your purchase.