Follow and stay-up to date via his Instagram: @tbirdtattoos.
10 Questions with Scott
1. FAVOURITE PLACE THAT YOU'VE TRAVELLED?
The Oregon Coast, for sure. I love listening to the waves and the misty west coast vibes
2. FEAR OF?
Going to sleep and not waking up
3. WHAT IS ON YOUR BUCKET LIST?
To own a cabin in the woods with chickens, build a mini ramp and braap around on dirt bikes
4. DOGS OR CATS?
Night Owl 100%. Carpe Noctem
5. IF YOU COULD LEARN ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
To have more patience
6. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Town... It just came out on Netflix
7. WHAT IS THE SCARIEST AND/OR HARDEST THING YOU'VE DONE?
Having to watch family or friends get sick and pass away. Life is too short
8. SOMEONE YOU'D LIKE TO MEET?
Mark "The Gonz" Gonzales
9. FAVOURITE QUOTE?
“no such thing as spare time, no such thing as free time, no such thing as down time, all you got is life time... go!” — Henry Rollins, Shine
10. WHAT GOT YOU STARTED IN TATTOOING?
Reading early 90's skate mags and seeing dudes like Jay Adam and Jason Jessee all littered up. All I would do as kid was draw and paint. Made sense that I was going to tattoo and that was it!