Our fine art (also known as Giclée*) prints are indistinguishable reproductions of original artworks.
All of our fine art prints are printed to order in-house by a professional and dedicated printer - so you can not only expect a pristine artwork every time, but take comfort in knowing you're investing in a museum quality reproduction that will last a lifetime.
• Original artwork by TONY BLUE ARMS
• Prints are colour-matched to original artwork
• Printed using lightfast inks (fade resistant for 100+ years)
• Printed on 320gsm acid free 100% cotton rag
• Hand finished with our 'FF' emboss detail
• Hand finished with Tony's custom emboss detail
• Each print is packaged and shipped with care
• Printed in-house by Few and Far Studio
Due to the print-to-order process, orders may take up to 3 business days to ship from our studio.
THINGS WE WANT YOU TO KNOW:
The artist has set their price and will directly receive the lion's share of the profits.
We cannot accept refunds or exchanges for this product unless faulty.
Black frame is for display purposes and is not included.
The difference between sizes, digital and fine art prints.